6 Beds • 6.5 Baths • 4620 SF • 12,400 SF Lot • $5,350,000
6 Via Paraiso West, Tiburon
A rare opportunity presents itself in the offering of one of Tiburon’s finest renovations showcasing sweeping views across the bay, Golden Gate Bridge , Belvedere Island, and Sausalito .
This spectacular 6 bedroom, 6.5 bathroom residence was extensively remodeled in 2014- 2015 by the current owner of 30 years.
This modern style remodel reflects a forward-thinking design approach offering a fabulous floorplan with clean lines and quality craftsmanship.
The dramatic entry leads to the living room with volume ceilings and view windows offering incredible natural sunlight, solid oak hardwood flooring, an eye-catching gas fireplace, and opens to a fabulous view deck; the ideal place to unwind while enjoying the mesmerizing views across the bay.
The state of the art kitchen offers everything for the culinary enthusiast, featuring marble countertops, center island with Wolf 6 burner gas range, prep sink and counter seating for 2, Wolf oven, Sub Zero refrigerator, Bosh dishwasher, and oversized walk-in pantry with cabinetry and counter space allowing for easy entertaining. The kitchen was perfectly designed with an inviting casual dining area overlooking the outdoors.
The dining room is centrally located in between the kitchen and the living room and offers hardwood flooring and overlooks the fabulous views of the bay.
The family room was thoughtfully designed near the kitchen and offers a gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings and high grade carpeting.
The main level offers an en-suite bedroom (6th bedroom) ideal for a home office with a beautifully remodeled bathroom offering a custom vanity and a tub/shower combination.
The light filled master suite offers a wall of windows capturing the inspiring water views. Generous in size, this exceptional master suite offers volume ceilings, an inviting sitting area, gas burning fireplace, oversized walk-in closet and opens to a fabulous view terrace. The luxurious master bath features a soaking bathtub, stall shower, dual vanities and custom cabinetry.
Attached to the master suite is a bedroom and bathroom, ideal for a nursery, gym or home office.
Five of the six bedrooms are located upstairs, all ensuite
The fifth bedroom is like a second master suite offering stunning views of Belvedere Island, Sausalito, and the Golden Gate Bridge. This bedroom features a private slate terrace and wonderful natural sunlight. The spa like bathroom is complete with a custom vanity, a freestanding bathtub and an oversized tiled shower with dual shower heads.
The laundry room is conveniently located on the upper level with a sink and additional storage.
This magnificent residence seamlessly connects the indoors to the outdoors with optimum window placement and light. The grounds offer multiple entertaining areas and a wonderful feeling of privacy. The landscaping was designed to perfection featuring lush lawn, large outdoor dining area, and mature plantings.
Attached 2 car garage with additional storage.
Convenient off-street guest parking for multiple cars.
Located in the sought-after Reed School District.
Vacation at home with direct access to waterfront pathways. Private open space only steps from your front door and moments to the finest mountain top trails in Marin County. Only 5 minutes to downtown Tiburon’s shopping, restaurants, yacht clubs, and the San Francisco commute ferry.
This idyllic setting on the Tiburon Peninsula offers everything for the most discerning buyer, providing the utmost in privacy yet only minutes to all your conveniences.
Nestled in an exclusive enclave of Tiburon’s finest estates, 6 Via Paraiso is a sophisticated blend of exceptional style, attention to detail, and gracious living spaces, offering a fresh design and outstanding workmanship.
- Level 5 finish was applied to wall texture to give it a smooth finish
- Oak hardwood flooring was sanded and stained with 50% ebony and 50% coffee Bona Stain
- All light fixtures, face plates, (2) electrical panels, and LED light was installed in all areas of the house
- 5 ¼ inch baseboards added to all areas of the house
- All door knobs and door stops changed
- Stainless steel railings
- Solid wood doors in most of the interior
- New cabinets, bathtubs, sinks, toilets, faucets Hans Grohe showers, tiles and mirrors installed in all bathrooms
- New carpet installed in all bedrooms
- All windows and patio doors changed to high end custom aluminum windows made by All Weather Architectural Windows
- Custom high quality window shades
- New garage door opener and key board installed
- All new closets added in the bedrooms (master closet without custom wardrobe)
- Fire sprinkler system upgraded
- 3 fireplaces installed with remote controls
- Walk-in pantry with wine rack and space for additional refrigerator or freezer
- Refrigeration unit added to the wine closet
- New LG front loading washer and dryer in laundry room
- (2) water heaters and (2) furnaces to allow for an upper and lower zone